Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Lessons How To Enjoy Your Holiday

 Kia ora I will be telling you what I did on this holiday, this holiday I played with my cousins and my niece because my niece came over and stayed for three nights. We had to play outside and sometimes we had to help clean the house because there were four of us. The house was messy and then we cleaned it when we finished cleaning we could go back outside to play. Me and my cousin Jayden played roblox. We played together it was fun we played brookhaven,  fashion famous, we played prison life, twilight daycare and obbys I had fun playing with my cousin.    


Do yous play roblox?


2 comments:

  1. HI Indie, my name is Anika from Paihia School. I really liked you post about lessons on how to enjoy your holiday because I enjoyed playing roblox but I uninstalled it. You brought me back to when I played robloxs because I played some games like that but I forgot the name.

    What is your favorite game on roblox?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Indie my name is Tait from Ahipara School. I liked you blog post about you holiday. Maybe next time you could a photo. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete